Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The wife is not speaking to me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm

The wife is not speaking to me Empty
PostSubject: The wife is not speaking to me   The wife is not speaking to me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:03 am

A construction worker walks into a bar. He's a rather large, menacing guy. He orders a beer, chugs it back, and bellows, "All you guys on this side of the bar are a bunch of idiots!" A sudden silence descends.

After a moment he asks "Anyone got a problem with that?" The silence lengthens.

He then chugs back another beer and growls, "And all you guys on the other side of the bar are all scum!" Once again, the bar is silent.

He looks around belligerently and roars, "Anyone got a problem with that?" A lone man gets up from his stool unsteadily and starts to walk towards the man.

"You got a problem, buddy?"

"Oh no; I'm just on the wrong side of the bar."

north face jackets
medicare part d
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang

The wife is not speaking to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wife is not speaking to me   The wife is not speaking to me Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:23 pm

He then chugs back another beer and growls, "And all you guys on the other side of the bar are all scum!" Once again, the bar is silent.

He looks around belligerently and roars, "Anyone got a problem with that?" A lone man gets up from his stool unsteadily and starts to walk towards the man.

sports betting
cytotec
Back to top Go down

The wife is not speaking to me
Page 1 of 1