Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your pets are your life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
augirl

Your pets are your life Empty
PostSubject: Your pets are your life   Your pets are your life Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:26 am

Hi

I have two cats brothers they are both 18 this month.
One of then is fit as a fiddle but his brother has hyperthryriodism
and kidney problems and we are just like family they are my boys.

I really dread the day I have to say enough is enough he cant suffer
it's time.

I just three years ago had to put my dog bonnie down as she had
cushins disease for three years and finally said enough because she became very unhappy. Even now it still hurts to think of her gone.

They do become a major part of you and you would do anything
to help then. It so sad to think you have to finally one day have to make that decision.

Take Care
augirl Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.aussiesonline.ws
liana
Team Builder
liana

PostSubject: Hello   Your pets are your life Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:15 pm

hi there,
I agree with you augirl, they are your family. Animals to me are a way to have company when I am by myself and entertainment to watch them play, or if Im upset they will curl right up with me and try to lick my face Very Happy
Thats the downside having animals, is when they go or be put down, since most dont live as long as us human beings. To see them suffer is the hardest part, especially when they try their best to make it through a day Sad
18 years is a long time too for your cats. I would like to get a picture of my cat and change my forum pic time to time of different things, but yes I am a big animal lover and always will be, specially for strays and the homeless cheers
Even though I have two now, need a big farm to have as many as I want lol!
See ya around on here,
Liana
Back to top Go down
http://totalisation.com/index.php?spon=144
liana
Team Builder
liana

PostSubject: P.S.   Your pets are your life Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:20 pm

Sorry to hear about your dog, bonnie Crying or Very sad . What kind breed was she? What is cushions disease? I never heard of it. I know it hurts, I have lost many animals too.
Back to top Go down
theresa
Team Builder
theresa

PostSubject: Re: Your pets are your life   Your pets are your life Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:02 pm

Liana

I took this from a pet forum:

Quote :
To help you understand what cushing is, dogs with cushing disease have an over production of the adrenal hormone. A dog can develop it two way. 1 it can be cause by a tumor on the adrenal gland or 2, a pituitary gland tumor which causes the adrenal gland to produce too much corticosteroids/adrenal hormone. There is no cure for cushing disease, it's a terminal disease, and treatment is basically done to providing a better quality of life, not to extent it. If the tumor is small,with proper management dogs can live years with the disease.

Augirl

Sorry to hear about your dog, I lost my cocker spaniel last year Christmas Eve, she was 16.

Pets are our best friends and it is so sad when we have to part with them.

The best part about pets in the winter are when the curl up with you on a cold winters night. My 3 cats all sleep with me during the winter, actually they take over the bed are they bed hogs.

Theresa

Sorry to hear
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivita.net/12345678
liana
Team Builder
liana

PostSubject: hi   Your pets are your life Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:14 am

thank u mycats,
Now I understand what it is, so sad. I agree when you said they curl up with you in the winter. Both my puppy(chihuahas are always shivering) and my cat have to sleep with me when I nap on the couch or in bed at night. We tried to shoo them off, but they are determined, so we gave up lol! Have a good one, and mycats I like your picture you have of the cat and the fish bowl, to cute cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your pets are your life   Your pets are your life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your pets are your life
Page 1 of 1