Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remembering your furry friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
liana
Team Builder
liana

Remembering your furry friends Empty
PostSubject: Remembering your furry friends   Remembering your furry friends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:06 am

I am a big animal lover, the only thing I do not like (besides vet bills) is having to finally put them down to sleep. They are your kids, your lil babies, and you spoil them until they become flat out rotten and obnoxious. As I listed before in the pet section, I have animals, a chocolate chihuaha, Lily thats a pup and a male cat, CeCe that is young.
I have had my favorite animals I had throughout my childhood, but the most cherished is my 19yr old cat Hilde, whom is at my parents home. As I mentioned in one posting in here, she got hit in the head by a vehicle when she was 4, and in the house dragged herself by one paw for about three months. We decided to doctor her back up, fed her through a syringe, now shes now so old and survived this many years being crippled, but very demanding.
My mother stopped by our house today to tell us that they are putting her down tommorow morning, for she is just not making it to the bathroom or anything. She was my cat, but turned into the family cat, got her when I was 9. Since I went off on my own and was traveling, my mom got attached to her. She calls Hilde her other daughter even or my sister Rolling Eyes . So tonight I will be going over there for dinner and spend my last time with my Hilde's.
I know it is the right thing to do, but it is so hard to say goodbye to a furry creature that has been your best buddy for so long, especially when its 19yrs. I do not like to see any living thing suffer, but I know it is for the best. I know other animal lovers have gone through this and it sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
http://totalisation.com/index.php?spon=144
diacar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Remembering your furry friends   Remembering your furry friends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:11 am

So sorry to hear this news about your cat Liana ! Sad

It is hard to say goodbye to them, they are a part of our families...I've had to have horses, dogs and cats put to sleep and it's never easy, even when you know they are suffering !

Di sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.squidoo.com/monavieforlife
theresa
Team Builder
theresa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering your furry friends   Remembering your furry friends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:49 am

Liana

I am sorry about your beloved cat. This is such a hard part of having animals when it is time to day goodbye. Sad

We all know what you are going through.

Theresa
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivita.net/12345678
liana
Team Builder
liana

PostSubject: thank you   Remembering your furry friends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:45 am

Thank you everyone for the replies back. Actually my mother decided against it, for it was to hard for her too, even though its getting harder to take care of her. The cat is mentally there, screams nonstop for food, pouts at the wall when she doesnt get what she wants, just about every other day shes having trouble. In a way I was relieved, but last night I bawled like a baby Rolling Eyes saying goodbye. It will happen soon though, probably before they go on their vacation next month or so. The vet was doing steriod shots, and now surgery would be to risky considering her age. But im happy to have a short time with her cheers
That cat has been in the vet at least 20 times we had her, and always escaped the needle. She definetely has used over her 9 lifes in her 19 handicapped years..lol..got to love our furry good friends.. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://totalisation.com/index.php?spon=144
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering your furry friends   Remembering your furry friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering your furry friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Builder :: General :: Animals / Pets-
Jump to: