Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotta Love our kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
liana
Team Builder
liana

Gotta Love our kids Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Love our kids   Gotta Love our kids Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:45 am

I think it is cool you have a pet section. I went through all the sections and read every one. I am a big animal lover myself and have a 19year old cat Hilde. She got hit by a car when she was 4yrs old. I was a kid then and I happened to be looking out my bedroom window at the time and saw a cat in the road. I didnt know it was mine, so I went out there. Got smacked right in the head by a jeep wrangler. She dragged herself by one paw and we fed her by a syringe for 3months. She was so determined to stay alive and is still kicking it! Definitely has over used her 9 lives, my family is getting ready to put her down, because my 7 mo. puppy bit her rear and now she has no feeling down there and is falling now. Shes a dear and has been loved so much by my parents and brother and I. I joined the service when I was younger and when I got out I did alot of traveling, so my mother took her in. Thats her other kid, I tell her all the time that cat gets treated better than my brother and I did! Rolling Eyes
My fiance and I have a wild and a spazz of a chocolate chihauha (I know I tore that word up) thats 7 months old, Lily and a young male nuetered tom cat that was hanging out our front porch. We took him in (both animals were a present from Jeff to me ) but I thought it was a female and named it CeCe. The cat we figured was either dropped off or homeless, but he took right too. That cat and dog are nonstop playing and beating each other up, its fun to watch! They are never seperated, give baths to each other, and sleep in the same bed. Gotta love our kids Smile
Back to top Go down
http://totalisation.com/index.php?spon=144
sammy1

sammy1

Gotta Love our kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love our kids   Gotta Love our kids Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:29 pm

Wow Liana your cat is a real fighter and what a grand old age they are.
I have 2 cats who are sisters and they play ,clean and fight together and my little guy winston (dog) loves to play with one of the girls ,the other one does not like him and gives him a slap when he gets to close to her lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-teamed-up.com/?sammy1

Gotta Love our kids
Page 1 of 1