Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help with helping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mandamim79

mandamim79

Need Help with helping Empty
PostSubject: Need Help with helping   Need Help with helping Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:45 am

Hi everyone!

I have been determined to do well on-line now for many years. I have been through hell and back with depression for which I suffered for 5 years with it and still do at times, have suffered in other ways with health also and in all that time,all I ever wanted to do was make my family happy, to give them all I could and support them no matter what and I failed, because I had lost all hope and any confidence I ever had and life was nothing any more.

Well my friends, as these days are better for me, and I'm seeing my old self return from the shadows, I am feeling stronger and more determined and so with your help, I can help this forum.

I have 6 hours a day to dedicate to helping us all get to where we want to be and I would love to hear in PM's or through this post of any free resources I can use to help promote this site.

Don't be shy, list any and all you can think of as I will dedicate my time to helping us get to where we want to be.

You and I deserve a better future, let's do it together. cheers

Thank you friends,

Amanda xxx
Back to top Go down
Scott
Admin
Scott

Need Help with helping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help with helping   Need Help with helping Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:20 pm

Hi Amanda

I am happy to hear you are feeling better now adays

If you wish to get people to this site then contacting people through adland would be ideal.

www.adlandpro.com

If you join there you can look at the list of top posters or a list of newbies etc. and by setting up you page and then telling them about this forum should bring in a few people, I am planning to write up a guide to do this for anyone in the forum who wants to help because if all the newsbies etc in adland get alot of email entitled Teambuilder Forum they are bound to check it out.

I am away for 2 weeks now but if you need any help ask here and i am sure someone will help you out

All the best

Scott
Back to top Go down
http://tidyurl.com/tw1fpx

Need Help with helping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Builder :: Tell Us About Your Business :: Advertising and Promoting-
Jump to: