Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems that you haven't even considered yet!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AutoTonic
Team Builder
AutoTonic

Problems that you haven't even considered yet! Empty
PostSubject: Problems that you haven't even considered yet!   Problems that you haven't even considered yet! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:03 am

An 75-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow."

The next day the 75-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, "Well, doc, it's like this - first I tried with my right hand, but nothing.

Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.

Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing.

She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing.

We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing.

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"

The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.autotonic.biz
Babs
Team Builder
Babs

PostSubject: Re: Problems that you haven't even considered yet!   Problems that you haven't even considered yet! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:26 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! i've got tears in my eyes. This one is very good cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
diacar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Problems that you haven't even considered yet!   Problems that you haven't even considered yet! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:43 am

Great one ! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.squidoo.com/monavieforlife
sammy1

sammy1

PostSubject: Re: Problems that you haven't even considered yet!   Problems that you haven't even considered yet! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:39 am

brillant lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-teamed-up.com/?sammy1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems that you haven't even considered yet!   Problems that you haven't even considered yet! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems that you haven't even considered yet!
Page 1 of 1