Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Ways To Network

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jonroussel

Best Ways To Network Empty
PostSubject: Best Ways To Network   Best Ways To Network Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:15 am

If we will take the time to show some interest in other people and get to know them, we can build valuable and rewarding relationships It doesn't mean that the end result won't be the same, but at least it shows an interest in the person and not just playing the numbers game.

Networking is about building relationships. So, if you are not interested in building a relationship, then please follow the instructions a the top of the page. If you are, then I look forward to getting to know you and to and to take both our busnesses to the next higher level.

Networking is not about building a contact list or building an email list. It is about developing relationships. A network is like a rose garden, it requires continual care and feeding. If you take care to prepare the soil, select the right bulbs, water the garden, remove the weed, feed and water the plants, the roses will blossom into a spectacular garrden. Neglect or abuse the plans and they will wither and die.

I love to visit the island of Nantucket, where my father once lived. I still remember the beauty of the perfectly sculpted rose gardens and the intoxicatong aroma.

Well, networks can be as wondrous. I have a philosphy that I learned and refined from reading and studying Bob Burg, Harvey Mckay and Jim Rohn. Every day I make it a point to find a few good popel, both offline and online I think I can help and who want to network with me. I then contact them and get to know them.

This has helped me build a network of over 5000 contacts on direct Matches and over 1,000 on AdlandPro.

One of the best ways to network is to ask another person how I would know if somone I pseak with or communicate would be a good prospect for them. I also ask what someones biggest challenge is. I them always followup and offer assistance and solutions.

There are many ways to find prospects, but building a network requires master and doing the basics.

Jon Roussel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.networkmarketing6cs.com
sammy1

sammy1

PostSubject: Re: Best Ways To Network   Best Ways To Network Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:57 pm

Hi Jon

I totally agree with what you have said.
You need to take the time to build relationships with people and become friends.
I have learned this in the last 2 years of my 4 years online and i can say it has changed everything.
I have many very special friends and also my businesses have grown all because i have learned how to treat people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-teamed-up.com/?sammy1
Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Best Ways To Network   Best Ways To Network Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:43 am

Basketball Jon, I too am from Massachusetts. How exciting. We have the sports teams here in Mass. The Red Sox have shown they are No. 1. The Patriots are definitely going to the Superbowl. I hope the Celtics do just as well.

Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
aika

aika

PostSubject: Re: Best Ways To Network   Best Ways To Network Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:39 am

I totally agree.. Building relationship is a key factor to a good social networking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.businesscreditcardsite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Ways To Network   Best Ways To Network Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Ways To Network
Page 1 of 1