Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promote a no bull all free to use online survey & paid e

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stimpy46

Promote a no bull all free to use online survey & paid e Empty
PostSubject: Promote a no bull all free to use online survey & paid e   Promote a no bull all free to use online survey & paid e Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:44 pm

Hey guys & girls.
I started my site because I was fed up with all these "fantastic offers" that I constantly find in my inbox. All these "fantastic offers" ask for 1 thing, money. Not just once but 2 or 3 times before you get anything that resembles a result.
Not with my site. All the sites that are featured are free to join. My members subscription, free to join. I don't ask for any money at all on my site. The only thing is that ask for is that my members join at least 3 of the featured sites.
A free member to my site gets updates every 2 weeks with news on the new sites that I'm reviewing and handy hints on how to make the most out of the featured sites.
I update my website once a month, so as a free member they are 2 steps ahead of what's being pu onto the website.
I will be soon adding some new pages, one of those being an advertising page for people to advertise their websites for free. Same thing applies for these people, all they need to do is join at least 4 sites.
The site can be found at http://www.freewebs.com/monsterearnings

Cheers

Brad (stimpy46)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/moinsterearnigs

Promote a no bull all free to use online survey & paid e
Page 1 of 1