Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Football FANATIC !!

Go down 
+10
gonefishing
MyKidsInheritance
AutoTonic
dawn401
mida
theresa
joefrias
Kadie
RawBlues
diacar
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gonefishing

gonefishing

Football FANATIC !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football FANATIC !!   Football FANATIC !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:30 pm

The Cowboys are the favorite in the game.
They say Romo is a young Brett Farve.
They will be playing the "real deal" lol!
Tim
Back to top Go down
http://www.rioysystem.net/members/ti134nn/
theresa
Team Builder
theresa

PostSubject: Re: Football FANATIC !!   Football FANATIC !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:28 pm

gonefishing wrote:
The Cowboys are the favorite in the game.
They say Romo is a young Brett Farve.
They will be playing the "real deal" lol!
Tim

Maybe on the field but not off, the news never had Brett all over the place with celebrities, like they do with Romo, and it seems most are just rumors.

As a Cowboy fan I like Brett, on an off the field a class gentlemen and glad to see he is having a great year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivita.net/12345678
Spectrum

Spectrum

PostSubject: Re: Football FANATIC !!   Football FANATIC !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:04 am

Jessica Simpson is making it difficult to be a Cowboys fan. Parcells always said that he didn't want a "Hollywood" quarterback, but Romo has become one.

I really respect Favre and his amazing statistics as well. He avoided what's happening to Romo by playing in Green Bay and marrying his high school/college girlfriend. Being a successful starting Dallas QB while not married is a completely different situation.
Back to top Go down
scottsports
Admin
scottsports

PostSubject: Re: Football FANATIC !!   Football FANATIC !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:56 am

Did you see the Patroit vs Giants Game! I was cheering most of the game. But deep down I knew it couldnt last the entire game! I never saw so many tools!! New England has just to many ways they can beat you! Lets hope Manning is up to the task and knock those guys out! Cause I think it going to be a boring SuperBowl if Patroits are there!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iada-cc.com
diacar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football FANATIC !!   Football FANATIC !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:56 pm

Didn't get to watch that game, but I wish I could have ! Sure was hoping to see that Eli and the Giants would knock the Pats down a notch but wasn't surprised at the final score.... Looking for Big Brother Peyton and the Colts to get their revenge in the playoffs myself !!

cheers Go Colts !! cheers

Di
sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.squidoo.com/monavieforlife
lunamoonfang

PostSubject: Re: Football FANATIC !!   Football FANATIC !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:54 pm

es, I have to confess, I am a total Football ( US ) fanatic ! I follow both the NFL and collegiate games, and in years past I've even played fantasy football !
My favorite season of the year is Football season !! I suffer from withdrawals after the Super Bowl is over, and anxiously await the beginning of the new season !!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football FANATIC !!   Football FANATIC !! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football FANATIC !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2