Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Following Through!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
travelme2

travelme2

Following Through! Empty
PostSubject: Following Through!   Following Through! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:14 pm

Hi All -

Glad to see some familiar faces and names here in Team Builder.

Those who know me, know that I am slower than most to "catch up" with others. So is the case here!

I'm glad that Samantha and Dawn are two of the moderators to not have cancelled my subscription for inactivity.

Travelling the Internet Highway is difficult enough (for me), and juggling Forums and Social Network in the process slows me down even more to sometimes (even) forget the program I belong to to keep "active" in it!

I am hoping to stay the course however difficult it is, because it is one of the challenges I need to face to maintain the Quality of Life I have worked hard for 21+ years to attain.

I did have a question when I first came here but it has eluded me for the present.

I find that my thoughts are getting jumbled and rambling in my head ... so this is a definite signal to stop.

When the question comes back to be asked ... I shall be back.

In the meantime, please excuse me for the rambling; at least my post will tell the moderatorsn that I am present to be counted in amongst the active.

Have a Good Day/Night everyone .. depending in what neck of the woods you're in.

Gary

Last edited by on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.eureca-solutions.com/cpm
sammy1

sammy1

Following Through! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Following Through!   Following Through! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:04 pm

Hi Gary

I know that you can find it hard sometimes and because we work together already in Cashmastermind.
I knew that you would be here in the forum to post at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-teamed-up.com/?sammy1
bizbuilder

Following Through! Empty
PostSubject: You're not alone...   Following Through! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:13 pm

Hey Gary,

Just wanted to let you know... You're not alone and I TOTALLY get the "slow to catch up" thing (in more ways than one). I always seem to have more to-do's than days in the week (and always forget something). Not, to mention those days, every now and then, I just flat get to feeling worn out, so I take a break from it all and boy does it help (just don't tell anyone LOL).

Anyway, just wanted to let you know, you're not the only one "in the shadows" around these here parts!
Back to top Go down
http://marketingedge.countryswapshop.com/
kingstone

Following Through! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Following Through!   Following Through! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Following Through! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Following Through!   Following Through! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Following Through!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Builder :: Tell Us About Your Business :: Questions?-
Jump to: