Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oceanside Wealth Builders.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MyInternetWealth

MyInternetWealth

Oceanside Wealth Builders. Empty
PostSubject: Oceanside Wealth Builders.   Oceanside Wealth Builders. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:09 am

If any of you are still active in this forum you NEED to look at this thread that I am posting a link to.

Oceanside Wealth Builders Discussion

There is a HUGE team build going on in a company wide forced matrix. This is an extremely large team build going on and I happen to be getting in under the guy that is getting the number 10 spot in the build.

This is a company wide 2 X 10 company wide Forced matrix. Every person that comes in will be placed left to right and in the next open spot.

After level 11 the matrix turns into a traditional matrix (team)
This is a great opportunity to get in toward the top of a program that is generating a TON of buzz in several forums that I have visited.

Our team to date has well over 400+ team members commited to join on Monday (7/21/08 ) when this thing opens up. (that is just our team alone)

Since this is a company wide matrix it will only take a little over 2000 members to get to level 11 where it turns into a team matrix.

YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY TAKE A LOOK AT THE LINK I PROVIDED AND READ UP ON THE BUILD AND OPPORTUNITY. THE OWNERS OF THE COMPANY ARE ON THERE ARE EXPLAING AND ANSWERINg QUESTIONS THAT EVERYONE IS ASKING.

This is time sensative since this is launching this coming Monday. You will need to have funds in your payment processor to be ready.
Strict Pay seems to be the processor of choice as everyone is having great success having their funds placed in their accounts very quickly.

I wish I had thought about getting this information out here faster than I did but I have been busy getting the team going. We are "Team Avalanche"

If you like what you read on this build please contact me ASAP and I will put you on the team list.

This build is not like any other you have seen. PLEASE do yourself a favor and click on the link I provided. The thread is at 36 pages and it is chalked FULL of information about this build.

Here are a couple of other threads in different forums that are talking about this as well.
A thread I started on Wahm.com

MLM.com

If your interest is peaked at all about this you need to contact me ASAP!

Scott Lunsford
scott@objectinmotion.com

Lets do this together, lets do it BIG!
Back to top Go down
http://www.utopia.worldventuresdreamtrips.com
MyInternetWealth

MyInternetWealth

Oceanside Wealth Builders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oceanside Wealth Builders.   Oceanside Wealth Builders. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:11 am

launch has been rescheduled for July 26.

I see by the views on this thread that there are still people here looking for a team build. People i can't say it any better way.....THIS IS THE ONE!!!!

go to the links and read up on this build. It is HUGE! I am in a great position to help out others. If you have questions just shoot me an e-mail.

scott

scott@objectinmotion.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.utopia.worldventuresdreamtrips.com

Oceanside Wealth Builders.
Page 1 of 1