Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Promote (Help Me)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
centurianboy

How to Promote (Help Me) Empty
PostSubject: How to Promote (Help Me)   How to Promote (Help Me) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:20 am

Hello friends I have a blog
http://promote4bucks.blogspot.com

Can you tell me how can i promote it i need at least 2500 visitors a month (Unique). Please i need your help.

Do reply
Back to top Go down
Reislet
Team Builder
Reislet

PostSubject: Re: How to Promote (Help Me)   How to Promote (Help Me) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:52 pm

Ey centurianboy

Well you weren't really specific what kind of traffic your looking for and all comes down to one thing and that's money. How much are you willing to spend, or you want to promote it for free.

The free method (not targeted, low efficiency, advertising for the masses)
I didn't see any adsense on your blog so TE sites are ok i guess, kinda in the dark. Here you have to surf each week for a couple of hours then use up your earned credits on promoting. If your interested in this check out my tips and tricks here, there are some TE list dunno where but your can find it on the forum.
https://teambuild.forumotion.com/advertising-and-promoting-f17/traffic-exchange-tips-tricks-t1269.htm#12374
Btw the conversion rate is around 1%

A slightly better form of advertising is linkreferral here you have to visit 30 sites and comment on 5 each day to keep your site on top. And gotta tell you that in the biz section the competition is really fierce. It is slightly targeted so the conversion rate is better. Here you have the option to be an upgraded member so you don't have to do the work each day.

Payed forms of advertising:
Didn't really used these ones because i'm broke Smile.
But there's Adwords and Overture, here you have to be really careful on which keywords your bidding on cause you could run out of money pretty quickly.

Also there are sites where you pay people who recruit for you from 0.5$-20$ you have to pay for each prospect.

This is a short list of methods plz be a bit more specific so we can help you out. Any ideas feel free to comment.

pirat
Reislet
Back to top Go down
http://just4fun2u.blogspot.com/
scottsports
Admin
scottsports

PostSubject: Re: How to Promote (Help Me)   How to Promote (Help Me) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Well answered Reis, how is the question, but what you want to do to get there is up to you! We offer many tools and sites that help bring traffic to your site! But it depends on you time and budget to be apple to accomplish this! Please read as many of the threads about advertising amd promotion and look at some of our tools! Get ideas and learn techniquies. Meanly do not get impatient and give up! Continue on a a path set goals on what you need to accomplish. Dont make them unreachable at first. This will set you up for failure! Dont say I need 2400 views by tommorrow, set a smaller number first and increase it each time you meet it!

Good luck, you can do it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iada-cc.com
lunamoonfang

PostSubject: Re: How to Promote (Help Me)   How to Promote (Help Me) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:40 am

Well you weren't really specific what kind of traffic your looking for and all comes down to one thing and that's money. How much are you willing to spend, or you want to promote it for free.

Hair Loss Products For Men
sales jobs london
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Promote (Help Me)   How to Promote (Help Me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Promote (Help Me)
Page 1 of 1