Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spamming and blatant ads section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott
Admin
Scott

Spamming and blatant ads section Empty
PostSubject: Spamming and blatant ads section   Spamming and blatant ads section Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:27 pm

Hi all

what do you all think to a blatant ads section, this should stop people trying to advertise elsewhere in the forum.

let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
http://tidyurl.com/tw1fpx
bizbuilder

PostSubject: Just my two cents...   Spamming and blatant ads section Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:48 pm

I think it would defeat the purpose of the entire forum. Think about it... If folks can post links/opps (and asked myself why we could post links in the "Suggest a Team" box), WHY bother joining any current Team Build? Which is why NOT allowing links in the "Suggest" area was a GREAT idea. Besides, you already have the "Suggest a Biz", which is the same thing, as blatant spamming... Just look at it.

And on that note... I noticed that MULTIPLE posts for the SAME company/opp. are cropping up in the "Suggest" area. Out of respect for a fellow BT (BerryTree) member (and THOUGHT it was the general rule or SHOULD BE), that IF your company/opp was ALREADY listed, than no-one else should list the SAME one. THAT WAY, if it makes it to "Team Build", than THAT is who's TEAM will get helped. Otherwise, how do you pick WHO from multple submissions of the same opp. And IF one can, than let me know and I'll run and post MY BT info. too (probably not, but, you get the idea).

Brenda
Back to top Go down
http://marketingedge.countryswapshop.com/
dawn401
Team Builder
dawn401

PostSubject: Re: Spamming and blatant ads section   Spamming and blatant ads section Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:21 am

Hey Scott,

I would , also, agree here with Brenda. There are so many other avenues of which they could go by.
lol! I understand Brenda and the issue of multi submissions should be fixed soon enough no worries there. But, the point to not having mutli submissions is to have everyone working for the same team within the forum. Unity we stand divided we fall. If you have Bob over there submitting Candy INC. then Raulph submitting Candy INC in a different thread not only does it mess up the look of the forum (as in just a forum for advertisements meaning nothing to a marketer).

Also, I would not want to sit in front of a computer reading the same announcement for a business over and over and over again. Makes it boring and why sign into or participate in that? But, they will both be trying to aline themselves for a better position within the forum (Top of the forum with the most posts made).

As to your other question being picked for the build. We pick a business. And let's say that pick is Candy INC. Candy INC. gets picked we do not look at the participants of the thread or the owner of that threads business to build from.

We look at the first build. Basically the whole forum and whether or not they particpated in the first build. See if anybody is in Candy INC. from the first build. Then, use the participents in the first builds, referral link their for Candy INC. Those links we built upon from the forum members wanting to sign up to the new build.

This still would help the downline of theirs. But, a new sign up would be placed under them (all the owners links that had participated in prior build). They would have to move the new sign up to their downline if needed.

So, for 25 dollars to join the current build opens up potential for anyone involved in Candy INC. to join the first build. Members in the forum would join right under you. Advertisement out the ying yang from all members involved. And you would establish a networking trust for many years to come.

And in that sense... 25 dollars goes a long way. Especially since you get it back for the 100 dollar payout and reinvestment to do it again. It would also be residual income on top of that. All of us are working hard to get as many people as we can to join the forum everyday.

Imagine if all 176 members of this forum did enter into this first build. And everyone after that who joins. Imagine how many people you would have to depend upon to fulfill your dreams and theirs. This is what the forum is about. To depend on one another by helping us in our business'. And, yes, if a business suggested checked out after careful consideration and is not harmful to our members. All could be accepted with the greatest of ease with all members having multitudes of income.

Many people would say, "In an ideal world that could happen". That is jsut the thing. Here it can happen. Every member in this forum can use this corner of the net to depend on each and every one of us to make "It an ideal world". It is just your choice. And only your choice to join the first build.

Just my thoughts ya' all!

Dawn Very Happy

Last edited by on Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelbadger.com/index.php?rid=1040
nuvitas
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: Spamming and blatant ads section   Spamming and blatant ads section Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:47 am

His Scott, I also feel that it would defeat the purpose
of the forum.... Team Building

We have the Suggest a company for team
build section where anyone can post...but will not be
considered unless they follow the current rules.

I feel these are good rules and fosters Team
Building.

What we want is to attract people that are team
oriented and are willing to work together and help
each other succeed.

Of course there will be people that will not
see the advantage of being member of a Team.

That said..I feel that everyone that has joined the first
team build has proven that they are willing to
be part of the team.

We all feel we are involved with the best business, with
the best comp plan in the world...I certainly do!! And
I would love to have my company chosen for a team
build...but my membership and commitment to the
concept of Team Builder will not be effected.

I also feel that the company for a team build should be
chosen based on the comp plan, affordable to anyone
and how easy it would be to build a large team with the
company.

Jose
Back to top Go down
Scott
Admin
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Spamming and blatant ads section   Spamming and blatant ads section Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:19 pm

Good point people Smile

Democracy wins again, and your right in your words, we will have no such section added.

thanks for your thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://tidyurl.com/tw1fpx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spamming and blatant ads section   Spamming and blatant ads section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spamming and blatant ads section
Page 1 of 1