Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggested Books to Read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lifementor

Suggested Books to Read Empty
PostSubject: Suggested Books to Read   Suggested Books to Read Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Hello Team Builder Friends,

Thought I would post a few books I have read and would suggest you to take the time to read also.

All to often when people enter this industry of network marketing it is because someone has shared with them the opportunity to make money.

Now there are many reasons why 95% of the people that join a program never make money, quit and walk away having a bad taste in there mouth thinking the industry doesn't work and fall prey to those around them that say things like, I told you so MLM is a scam etc.

While the particular company they picked may have been one that did not care about the people that joined and was only interested in making money one them and then leaving there are many very good companies in this industry that are legitimate businesses with great products or services to market and do care for the reps that join long term.

Having said all of the above, in my 12+ years in this industry one of the other main reasons people think they have failed and walk away is the fact they did not prepare themselves for the industry the same as they prepared themselves for the traditional "Get a JOB" work for someone else be secure..... etc.

So take it for what it is worth and in my opinion if you want to make it in this GREAT industry work on preparing yourself mentally by surrounding yourself with those that have already become successful in this industry and READ books that teach you how to THINK differently than the way you think today.

You have been trained to have the mindset, to work for someone else and not the mindset of a business owner.

Starting your own home based business moves you from the employee Quadrant to the self employed quadrant. What you must learn is to move from the self employed quadrant to the BUSINESS OWNERSHIP quadrant and from there or along with it get to where the money you are making begins to make more money for you which positions you in the INVESTOR quadrant. (Learn about this from reading Robert Kiyosaki's book The Four Cash Quadrants.

Here is a few books I would encourage you to start with:

The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson

The Business School (for people who like helping people) by Robert Kiyosaki

The Next Millionaires by Paul Zane Pilzer

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

As a Man Thinketh by James Allen

Any book by Jim Rohn

Well that will certainly get you started.

Do Yourself a Favor and commit to reading at least 10 pages a day from now on.

You will not believe the depth of your experience when you do.

Become a Leader and then develop others in your circle to become a leader and you will never look back at the Traditional way most find themselves trap in.... working to build someone else’s dream rather than their own.

Hope this gets you putting one foot in front of the other as you climb that mountain you see before you.

You will reach the top. No Doubt About It.

Sincerely,

Robert

PS If you want to talk about any of these books or if I can help you as you climb, feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefreebiz.com
unique07

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Books to Read   Suggested Books to Read Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:41 am

This is really nice information. Only suggested books are important for students. Thanks for useful information. spanish courses valencia
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Books to Read   Suggested Books to Read Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 am

PS If you want to talk about any of these books or if I can help you as you climb, feel free to contact me.
charm bracelet
ladies leather dresses
Back to top Go down
bunmiabiodun

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Books to Read   Suggested Books to Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:33 am

the best books to read are books that can change ones life.il recommend these books for you so that you can have the total asurance of success in life.read how to win friends and influence others by dale carnegie,how to be your best by norman vincent peale,and many more to b a gold winner in life
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/akinsurojuolubunmi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Books to Read   Suggested Books to Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggested Books to Read
Page 1 of 1