Before the huge manual surf frenzy begins i want to share with you some experiences what i had with TE (traffic exchange in forward mentioning).
I know i know TE's are long and boring so here are some ideas how to make it somewhat bearable.
- Streaming: shows, cartoons (south park, family guy, comedy central what ever) you do need a broadband net connection for that, best part that's free. And you do this by using two windows (not tabs). Preferably the streaming window is smaller then the surfing one. You want to shrink it just enough to see the timer. When it's up alt+tab and click alt+tab and your watching the show.
- Watching a movie well this is my main way to surf plug in a movie also with smaller resolution then the surfer. And alt+tab -ing all the way. (Don't ask me from where i have so many movies because you don't want to know the answer
- Or listen to music if nothing is available, do something because watching the timer go down ain't fun. But always keep an eye on it.
Now lets talk about how an ideal page should look like when you have to spend 15-30 seconds. Nice and quiet with some eye candies. But now days everybody has an auto starting nifty vid what after a while annoys the F*** out of you. Don't blame you, i have the same problem. Usually TE sites require that you should have a stop button or pause and volume control if not you can get banned. Now 99% of those site have but only 35-40% are visible. So the makers got around the law. When you surf always:
- Search for a pause of stop button if you heard the commercial twice (first and last occasion
- If it's not visible then it's a flash video so right click on it and there should be an option stop (preferably, but people got smarter so they deleted that option). There should be an option forward or rewind now this depends on how it was made because on one site the forward and on another the rewind freezes the vid (Note: nothing happens to your browser so it's safe)
Traffic Swarm Tips:
This is my favorite TE site you don't have to wait until the timer counts down so if your not interested in that specific add then just click back and wait there. Of course watch out for the fraud cheat link DON'T CLICK on it. I had 3 times already and counting, after 5 times you get banned.
Now here comes the tip: there's a lil loop in the timer what you can exploit. If your not attentive and click too fast you get an error and you don't get credited. But when the timer shows 1 you can click so it's not necessary to wait till 0. I know it's not much but in the long run it adds up.
Now for the ultimate exploit of TE sites
are you ready ?
You know that it's possible to surf for 2 persons at the same time with the same TE ? Yes it's true and i'm using it on every occasion. So the trick goes like this. You need 2 different browsers, i personally use firefox and netscape (has some problems with ie 4 or 5 and i dropped it). Tested this out on ts25 and traffic g work like a charm. Now back to the thing i was messing around with the link when i found it. Usually in the link your user name is present like in TG trafficg.com/supersurf.php?member=Reislet
and all you have to do is to change the name and WHOLA !!!!
How to use it effectively:
I advise that we team up 2 by 2. The best way the team should work when the members are from different time zones. Also it's great when something comes up, then the other one can kick in. Did this with a buddy if mine he lives in Hawaii so there's a 13 hour difference. So when i went to sleep he got up and continued surfing and vice versa. Any ideas you might have shoot.
Hope it helps everybody this post.