Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No way to fund alertpay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mnmmom

No way to fund alertpay Empty
PostSubject: No way to fund alertpay   No way to fund alertpay Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:26 pm

Hi,
I'm here because this forum has never let me down.I wanted to join the team build but its impossible for me to get money to any online payment processor.
I'm from Pakistan and many processors are not open to our country.Others require you to send postal money orders which our country doesn't have.Alertpay does not allow credit card deposits and for now thats the easiest for us to use.I've got many people from my country who want to start an online business but no way to fund their accounts.Any suggestions would be welcome.
Right now all i can think of is to sell traffic credits(some sites allow that) to people who're willing to pay money to alertpay.Some people here have credit cards so if someone is willing to fund their account for them they will be willing to pay them extra.Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
diacar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No way to fund alertpay   No way to fund alertpay Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:48 pm

I'm really not sure what can be done to assist you with this myself, but if you will get in touch with our Admin Sammy, I know that she will try her best to come up with a solution that can work for you !

I hope that we can work things out to assist you and all others in your same situation !

I'm just pretty much a newbie when it comes to the payment processors and all, but I will look around and see if I can find a solution too !

Diana sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.squidoo.com/monavieforlife
sammy1

sammy1

PostSubject: Re: No way to fund alertpay   No way to fund alertpay Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:06 pm

Hi mnmmom

I will looking into a couple of things for you and let you know as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-teamed-up.com/?sammy1
moneybees
Team Builder
moneybees

PostSubject: Re: No way to fund alertpay   No way to fund alertpay Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:29 pm

Don't know if this will help, but it is worth mentioning.

You can use egold to fund your Alertpay account as well.

Wishing you the best.

charles Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbgvitaminbusiness.com
mnmmom

PostSubject: Thanks   No way to fund alertpay Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:55 am

Thank you all of you.Since there is no way to fund an e-gold account i've decided to be patient for now.I will earn some money and help the others.I really appreciate your help though.
Back to top Go down
moneybees
Team Builder
moneybees

PostSubject: Re: No way to fund alertpay   No way to fund alertpay Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:40 am

Hello again,

I noticed that F5M accepts Liberty Reserve.

After looking through their website I noticed that several of the companies used to fund the Liberty Reserve account accepts credit card deposits.

I personally have not used their service, but I have heard of Liberty Reserve before and if it is on the F5M website for signing up, then I would think it is a legit company.

Look for the link on the Fortune5Minutes signup page that sammy will give you.

charles
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbgvitaminbusiness.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No way to fund alertpay   No way to fund alertpay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No way to fund alertpay
Page 1 of 1