Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This forum seems to be for MLM groups.

Go down 
+2
nuvitas
webzedge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
webzedge

This forum seems to be for MLM groups. Empty
PostSubject: This forum seems to be for MLM groups.   This forum seems to be for MLM groups. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:00 pm

This forum looks like it is for get rick quick programs to build MLM downlines. Is that the case or can I get traffic to my regular shopping mall web sites? Lets take this site as an example, www.KingsBattle.com - How can this forum help me bring visitors to this site? I am not trying to spam this is a serious question. I have been doing this for years and make much more than my overhead costs.

None of my web sites were started using any schemes that requires upfront money or monthly fees; I build all my sites from scratch and do html in my sleep. All I want to know is what you can do for me, but don’t expect me to pay for any marketing programs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyStripperClothes.com
nuvitas
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: This forum seems to be for MLM groups.   This forum seems to be for MLM groups. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:44 pm

Well Stu, if you find a program were I can get rich quick
show me the way there right now.

You won't find anywhere in this forum where we state that anyone
will get rich quick. In fact we teach that it takes time to build any
kind of business, online and off line.

Also you make it sound that it's a sin to have to put up some
cash upfront to start a business. How about people that purchase franchises? How much do they invest?

Also what you get from this forum is proportional to
what and how much you contribute to it. Smile

Hope you stick around and learn a little more about
us and what real MLM is about.

Jose Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott
Admin
Scott

PostSubject: Re: This forum seems to be for MLM groups.   This forum seems to be for MLM groups. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:56 pm

Good points you raisd here Jose

I would also like to know more about you and what you want to gain and contrubute to and from this forum

I must stress also that this forum is not a get rich quick forum

we simply here to show people how to make money online and achieving this by working together

Scott
Back to top Go down
http://tidyurl.com/tw1fpx
lestras
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: This forum seems to be for MLM groups.   This forum seems to be for MLM groups. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:02 am

Stu,

While I don't want to see you go, it really seems as if you misunderstood what we are about here. The purpose of this forum is to work as a team to build a network business. I do not believe in "Get Rich Quick Schemes"
Everything I do requires work and time to build. I do believe that as a team we can achieve much more than I could by myself. Again, I hope you will stick around for awhile and see that we are good people looking to work together to change our lives. In the meantime maybe Easybid can help you with getting the word out about your products.
Back to top Go down
liana
Team Builder
liana

PostSubject: I agree   This forum seems to be for MLM groups. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:42 am

This forum has helped me more than anything on my site and has opened doors for me. Im not into those either and have encountered many 'so called'- "Get Rich Schemes" and have wasted my time. This forum is friendly, with great people here that are willing to lend a hand or offer advice at anytime. Hang out and get to know some of the folks on here, you will be glad you did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://totalisation.com/index.php?spon=144
theresa
Team Builder
theresa

PostSubject: Re: This forum seems to be for MLM groups.   This forum seems to be for MLM groups. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:02 pm

Hi Stu

I think for the most part people on this forum are not looking for a get rich quick scheme, some people who joined just to post an opportunity might have posted a get rich scheme but they are not our core members. The opportunities that most members post here require work and time to build.

This forum is all about helping each other build a business whether it is the team build program or another opportunity that we are in. People ask questions and we try to answer them.

I would hate to see you go, you have posted some really good advice already. I am not a chess player but your site looks really good. You should put it in your signature so that people can see it.

I have see this forum show up in google searches, you never know who might be looking. If they see your signature and click on it you never know what could happen.

Theresa
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivita.net/12345678
Scott
Admin
Scott

PostSubject: Re: This forum seems to be for MLM groups.   This forum seems to be for MLM groups. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:42 pm

Hi Guys - i believe the original post has been changed . am I correct?
Back to top Go down
http://tidyurl.com/tw1fpx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This forum seems to be for MLM groups.   This forum seems to be for MLM groups. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This forum seems to be for MLM groups.
Page 1 of 1