HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Traffic Cycler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
waycal

PostSubject: Traffic Cycler   Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:39 pm

From Admin

First and foremost, this is a advertising site. You are able to advertise for free. There is never any cost or obligation to enter the Traffic-Cycler. You are more than welcome to join and advertise your programs.

I have tried to gather the best of a few different programs. The way the site is designed, it can and is as of now, being promoted on manual traffic exchanges and auto surf sites. Where most manual traffic exchanges will not allow auto surfs to advertise, Traffic-Cycler can be promoted anywhere. Your programs will be exposed to all the cross sections of internet advertising medians. One of the great things about Traffic-Cycler is that advertising is open to all programs. Autosurf, manual traffic exchanges, MLM's, blogs, etc. If you want to promote it, you can on the Traffic-Cycler. (no gambling or adult sites)

I cannot reveal how the Cycler works as of yet, but I will tell you that one $10 bill will put $1000 in your pocket. Heck, the advertising is worth that if you never made a penny.

Traffic-Cycler will pay a 10% referral commission on all your personal referrals who enter the Cycler. I will tell you that this will be a residual income. I will explain when we launch the Cycler.

There are also Bonus Banners. Surfing is not mandatory, but as a incentive for those that do, if you stumble on a bonus banner and click on it, you will receive $1, $5 or $10 credited right to your account.

The Traffic-Cycler is in pre launch until January of 2008. That's about 30 days. Between now and then, you may advertise, promote and get your referrals. In January, I will open the Cycler and reveal how it works. All who have registered and wish to enter may.

I promise you, you will get your $10 worth out of this program.

Thanks, Jim

http://traffic-cycler.com/?ref=262

Wayne
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://excelprestige.net/?ref=3613

Traffic Cycler
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1