Share | 

Posting of business opportunities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moneybees
Team Builder

PostSubject: Posting of business opportunities   Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:07 pm

Here is a suggestion.

It seems many are posting their opportunity without joining in on the team build. It is becoming an advertising board rather than a suggestion thread.

For the team build(s) to be successful people should participate in the current team build or not be allowed to post their opportunity in that thread.

Participation among all forum members in the team build is how this will become successful.

Perhaps limit that thread to members who have already joined the team build from the forum.

I am not talking about the people who are posting responses to already mentioned posts, but rather NEW postings that suggest a new opportunity.

thanks much

charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gbgvitaminbusiness.com
sammy1

PostSubject: Re: Posting of business opportunities   Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:18 pm

Hi Charles

I agree with you suggestion ,that members who join the forum should join the first team build or any team build we have going before adding their programme to be in with the chance with being the next.

We have nearly 70 members in this forum but only a a small amount that have join the first team build.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.all-teamed-up.com/?sammy1
eqp8699

PostSubject: Re: Posting of business opportunities   Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:37 am

I think the problem is that a lot of us are already in F5M and have got team builds in there that are not going anywhere. I don't mind joining again but a lot of people cannot afford to do so and would rather see their first investment going somewhere. I am in a downline with well over 100 along with feeders into it as well, but there has been no interest for quite a while.

Anne
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sammy1

PostSubject: Re: Posting of business opportunities   Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:08 am

Hi Anne

Thanks for posting.
Our team leader is called Carl Haavaldsen and he has been online for 25 years ,he knows how to build huge downlines in shortly periods of time.
I have know carl for a few years now and when he takes a programme on he builds it for everyone who joins.

if you would like to see what sort of team sizes he has build check out the post "Fortune5Minutes, the Internet's Hidden Gem" this is under current team build.
Carl`s motto is that NO ONE gets left behind.

Forum members who have joined with F5M since coming to this forum will tell you that they have already seen people placed below them ,but also others have members pending there payment waiting to be cleared that are also under members who have join us and this can happen with in hours of them joining.
so we have a good team build going on and with some efford on their own parts as well they can see a profit return very quickly.

But i still agree with charles that we don`t want people to just come in and post there programmes and leave again,this forum is about building a team together not just a posting opportunity forum.
Back to top Go down
k2mktg
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: Posting of business opportunities   Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:36 am

I agree also, this needs to be put in the guidelines for joining the team build first. That's what this forum is about. The more people that join the team build the stronger we will be and more money will be made! Then more people will join future team builds. Come on guys, just think about it - a team that joins together achieves more!!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.incomenetwork.biz
trevorsbiz
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: Posting of business opportunities   Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:41 am

Hello Everyone,

I totally agree with Sammy,

Hi Charles

I agree with you suggestion ,that members who join the forum should join the first team build or any team build we have going before adding their programme to be in with the chance with being the next.

We have nearly 70 members in this forum but only a a small amount that have join the first team build.

It appears there is an esculation of people joining the forum
to just post there buisness opportunities, overlooking the real
concept of this Team Building Project. We need to point there
is a team build with F5M and team participation is a requirement.

Regards,

Trevor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sammy1

PostSubject: Re: Posting of business opportunities   Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:49 am

Hi Trevor

I will be speaking to scott this week,he is offline due to work commitments.
As i think we need to look about deleting post where members have only posted there programme and have not posted in the welcome forum or even joined the 1st team build.
If we want any chance of building this as a team and see everyone making money and working together then we need to start getting a bit firmer.
We have 110 members and only 23 have joined the first team build.
Back to top Go down
moneybees
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: Posting of business opportunities   Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:53 am

Yes, as you all know advertising is so important to biz opps and some see that thread as an opportunity for them to share their links without sharing the wealth in the team build Wink

I do hope they all come back and join our team builds Smile

moneybees
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gbgvitaminbusiness.com
k2mktg
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: Posting of business opportunities   Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:40 pm

Sammy,

I agree. If a member only posts their biz opp without introducing themselves, then their opp should be deleted. Most of the people are just coming in and posting and then not returning. This is not a business opportunity posting board, it is a team build and they are missing the boat if they don't understand that Exclamation

Also they are wasting their time posting, their opp will not even be considered if they don't join the team build.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.incomenetwork.biz
sammy1

PostSubject: Re: Posting of business opportunities   Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:37 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have put a notice together and added it to the Suggest a company for team build.
It reads as follows:

ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE JOINED THE FORUM AND HAVE ONLY ADVERTISED THERE PROGRAMME AND HAVE NOT JOINED THE TEAM BUILD OR EVEN POSTED IN THE WELCOME SECTION WILL HAVE THEIR PROGRAMMES REMOVED FROM THE FORUM ON MONDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER AND THE PROGRAMME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE NEXT TEAM BUILD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting of business opportunities   

Back to top Go down

Posting of business opportunities
Page 1 of 1