Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Net Mail/free store club/new net life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
succoach

New Net Mail/free store club/new net life Empty
PostSubject: New Net Mail/free store club/new net life   New Net Mail/free store club/new net life Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:49 pm

This company is a scam. It here in company is lighthouse America. It is owned by Paul Burke, the marketing director is Darryle Douglass and Ron Davidson, and Durrant Brockett sells the leads.

They encourage you to become a premium member and pay a monthly fee, then purchased leads to build your downline. The only people making money in this company are these four people. It started out with just for you store club, then when he peaked out with members they came out with new netmail, and eventually new net life. At one time but I also sold zip codes to earn commissions off of sales from purchases at Café press. From my experiences I spent the money to do what they said would happen and hand zero dollars return on investment-- they are a scam to take your money promising you big profits and not delivering on the promises. This company should be shut down in these four people should be indicted and put in jail for running a scam on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.personalmentorcareercoach.com
nuvitas
Team Builder

New Net Mail/free store club/new net life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Net Mail/free store club/new net life   New Net Mail/free store club/new net life Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:59 pm

Sorry to hear that you have not made any money with
these companies. But how were you scammed?
Back to top Go down

New Net Mail/free store club/new net life
Page 1 of 1