Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pet ID for recovery

Go down 
5 posters

Would you have your pet tattooed?
Definitely!
Pet ID for recovery Vote_lcap50%Pet ID for recovery Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
No Way!
Pet ID for recovery Vote_lcap0%Pet ID for recovery Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Already Tattooed!
Pet ID for recovery Vote_lcap33%Pet ID for recovery Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Need More Info!
Pet ID for recovery Vote_lcap17%Pet ID for recovery Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
clouda9

clouda9

Pet ID for recovery Empty
PostSubject: Pet ID for recovery   Pet ID for recovery Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 11:41 am

Question

With all the pet lovers here, wondering if you know about tattooing your pet for identification and recovery? Just started my business in Washington and have info about the biz and the pet tattooing process on Squidoo.

Correen
Back to top Go down
theresa
Team Builder
theresa

PostSubject: Re: Pet ID for recovery   Pet ID for recovery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:44 pm

My dog was tattooed. She got lost one time, she had got a bath and we forgot to put her collar back on. Somehow the gate got opened and she got out. We called vets and were told that most places do not look for tattoos, and got lectured for not having her collar on. Well the people who found her put up poster and after a week we saw it. I went over to find out she had a friend coming to take the dog that day. I told her this was my dog and I could prove it by the tattoo. Her friend argued with me until I showed her the tattoo so it helped me get my dog back.

When I get another dog it will get tattooed also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivita.net/12345678
clouda9

clouda9

PostSubject: Re: Pet ID for recovery   Pet ID for recovery Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:08 pm

Quote :
My dog was tattooed. She got lost one time, she had got a bath and we forgot to put her collar back on. Somehow the gate got opened and she got out. We called vets and were told that most places do not look for tattoos, and got lectured for not having..

sunny Can I add your story to my lens? So glad you got your dog back. Important that you also register your tattooed pet and also give pet info to your local area shelters.

Correen
Back to top Go down
theresa
Team Builder
theresa

PostSubject: Re: Pet ID for recovery   Pet ID for recovery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:07 am

Yes you can go ahead and add my story to your lens.

My dog has died since then, but we had her 16 years we got an additional 6 because of the tattoo.

Theresa
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivita.net/12345678
sammy1

sammy1

PostSubject: Re: Pet ID for recovery   Pet ID for recovery Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:19 pm

Hi Guys

Over here in the Uk you can have your pet micro chipped.
Then if your pet ever go`s missing and is handed into a cat and dogs home or a vets then can scan them for the chip and all your info comes up and they contact you.
Its a must for all pet onwers and does not cost very much
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-teamed-up.com/?sammy1
elisbor

elisbor

PostSubject: Re: Pet ID for recovery   Pet ID for recovery Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:12 pm

sammy1 wrote:
Hi Guys

Over here in the Uk you can have your pet micro chipped.
Then if your pet ever go`s missing and is handed into a cat and dogs home or a vets then can scan them for the chip and all your info comes up and they contact you.
Its a must for all pet onwers and does not cost very much

Hi,

Same here in France.
I have 2 nice cats and both are micro chipped.

Elisa
Back to top Go down
liana
Team Builder
liana

PostSubject: Re: Pet ID for recovery   Pet ID for recovery Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:39 pm

We are looking to get our animals a chip put in too. I am not sure how much it costs, but it is well worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://totalisation.com/index.php?spon=144
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet ID for recovery   Pet ID for recovery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet ID for recovery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Builder :: General :: Animals / Pets-
Jump to: