HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Video making

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reislet
Team Builder

PostSubject: Video making   Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:43 pm

Since i did a lot of manual surfing to get the feel of the market out there i saw many sites having videos, short movies with what they promote their products / services and boy they annoy the F out of me after i saw it the 30th time. Somewhere i saw in a forum that you can do it by your self with windows movie maker.

My question is did anybody do this? create their own custom made video. I'm really interested in it and i won't take a cam corder and start shooting my own movie. I was thinking more like cutting pictures, text maybe add some effect to those. And a nice background music.

I'm open for ideas suggestions and software. I would prefer something free or (cr@ckeble Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://just4fun2u.blogspot.com/
AutoTonic
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: Video making   Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:59 pm

I had read an article recently, that stated, live movies are the next "Big Thing" since the proliferation of YouTube and recent sale to Google. And the fact that many people are going "broadband" with the ISP's.

If you have a message to say, say it in video, and direct traffic to your video. Consider it a video blog...

If you own a camcorder, you can import your video into Windows Movie Maker and create, cut, edit and add additional sound to it. My wife and I have done this a few times for making DVD's of our trips and family related stuff.

It is a bit of work 'tho...

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.autotonic.biz
Reislet
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: Video making   Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:04 am

Thx for the idea.

I downloaded the movie maker and installed it. Works fine and has the features what i need: copy together 2 or more movies, putting in text different colors and effects, also effects to the videos. You can put together movies, clips, pictures and add audio to it.

I miss one thing though a tutorial video that would be really beneficial, but they couldn't pack in everything in 12 mgb could they? The help file is plain and simple it will get you by. And the program is idiot proof so anybody can use it. I'll do a lil promotional video for TB i hope i won't get banned if the video turns out to be bad. pale

Now one more thing i need, does anybody sell time around here? because i need a couple of moths (not for video making, in general)

Edit: one question remains where can you host the video because sites like youtube and break don't allow to put advertising videos on their sites with out there permission, they probably want a cut, those greedy ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://just4fun2u.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video making   

Back to top Go down

Video making
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1