Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Here - Need Some Advice Please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feelthevibe

New Here - Need Some Advice Please Empty
PostSubject: New Here - Need Some Advice Please   New Here - Need Some Advice Please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:48 am

Question

I'm new here - in fact just signed up and confirmed.

Maybe I just haven't found the info yet, but how do we go about suggesting a program/business to team build? By the way, I think this is about the best idea I've come across in a long time.

The one I'm hoping to refer is somewhat time-sensitive because if you join before Monday, October 1st, then the $49.95 annual fee is waived for 1 full year while your business builds and it is growing like crazy. Anyone who joins during pre-launch between Oct. 1st and public launch as IMR (Independent Marketing Reps) will have their annual fee waived until January, 2008. Of course, anyone can join for free or Customer ($9.97/month) after public launch, but business-builders want to get in before that. It only requires 5 people to start earning money. It's a truly dynamic opportunity and I know this because we are members of several networking sites and none of them have everything in one place like this one does.

Please tell me how to go about this?

Ellyn
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendswin.com/?sponsor=9684
sammy1

sammy1

New Here - Need Some Advice Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Here - Need Some Advice Please   New Here - Need Some Advice Please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:05 pm

Hi Ellyn

Welcome to the forum its nice to meet you.
Ok first of if you would say hello in the welcome section before you start posting on the forum that would be great.

To add your programme to be considered as the next team build you should to do 2 things 1/ you should consider join the current team build and 2/ place it under the section called suggest a programme.
Tell us about the programme the products and the pay plan.

To find out more about the current team build you will find it in this section of the forum.
Its a great programme that is a one time payment and the forum places a team below you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-teamed-up.com/?sammy1

New Here - Need Some Advice Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Builder :: Tell Us About Your Business :: Questions?-
Jump to: