Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Go down 
Team Builder

PostSubject: suggestion   Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:54 pm

Hi Hi,

When i look into the topic company for teambuilder i see a lot of people promoting there online business What is a good thing.

But...what i don't see is a proof op payment.

maybe is it a suggestion that when people ad there business they also put a proof of payment in it..this way it's easyer to choose a new business to step in and you know they really are a paying business...

It's only a suggestion!! Smile

Regards Debby sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: suggestion   Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:40 pm

That's not the only thing missing with most of the programs. As Scott mentioned earlier even the pay plans are missing. There's only two explanations for this or they are noobs or they are scammers. Debby your right if you post the proof your words have more credibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: suggestion   Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:06 am

Hey Guys!

That is a good idea and all. But, I am sorry to say that you have it completely wrong as to whether or not a person and their business is defined by a screenshot proof of payment. In one of my business' they suggested and recommended to never do that. That if a business does then run from it.

That although it is a highly effective tool. the people that do this sort of advertising might be scammers too. The way to do this is...

If you get a screenshot for your computer you need a paint program to take the shot. To snap it there is a key you have on your keyboard right now called Print Screen with a dash and SysRq. Then, after you take the shot you file it in a paint program. I hope you know where I am going now.

Who is to say that while it is in the paint program someone does not alter the number for one more extra zero? No matter what you do screen shot or just a simple statement. Their IS no viable way of proving what they are saying is true or not. Not unless you get into the company with them and make the money personally your self.

Just beware what you are saying when you start talking about Scammers. Wink Jsut because someone has a screenshot does not mean it is the correct proof of income. And just because someone does not have a screenshot does not mean they are not telling the truth about their income. You cannot prove that they did not right in either case?

Also, having a screenshot does not prove that you are not a newbie or not. It just proves that you know more technological stuff. But, in our business some people just choose whether or not to put their proof of income on display. And that is their choice.

Just my veiws and the company that I thought was a waste of money but really taught me a lot about the internet.

Dawn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Builder

PostSubject: Re: suggestion   Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:59 pm

At the same time...

Some of us could create a "look-a-like" web page that shows exactly what you are suggesting in paint program as well. And make it look they were doing a bang up job in MLM.

Keep that in mind as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestion   

Back to top Go down
Page 1 of 1