Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Filling in for St. Peter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm

Filling in for St. Peter Empty
PostSubject: Filling in for St. Peter   Filling in for St. Peter Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 am

A famous professor of surgery died and went to heaven. At the pearly gate he was asked by the gatekeeper: 'Have you ever committed a sin you truly regret?'

'Yes,' the professor ansvered. 'When I was a young candidate at the hospital of Saint Lucas, we played soccer against at team from the Community Hospital, and I scored a goal, which was off-side. But the referee did not se it so, and the goal won us the match. I regret that now.'

'Well,' said the gatekeeper. 'That is a very minor sin. You may enter.'

'Thank you very much, Saint Peter,' the professor ansvered.

'Im am not Saint Peter,' said the gatekeeper. 'He is having his lunchbreak. I am Saint Lucas.'

Estate Agent LCD Displays
Gold Coast Property Management
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang

Filling in for St. Peter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filling in for St. Peter   Filling in for St. Peter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:17 am

Yes,' the professor ansvered. 'When I was a young candidate at the hospital of Saint Lucas, we played soccer against at team from the Community Hospital, and I scored a goal, which was off-side. But the referee did not se it so, and the goal won us the match. I regret that now.'

electronic service
knives
Back to top Go down

Filling in for St. Peter
Page 1 of 1