Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boarding from what gate?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm

Boarding from what gate? Empty
PostSubject: Boarding from what gate?   Boarding from what gate? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 pm

At the airport for a business trip, I settled down to wait for the boarding announcement at Gate 35. Then I heard the voice on the public address system saying, "We apologize for the inconvenience, but Delta Flight 570 will board from Gate 41."

So my family picked up our luggage and carried it over to Gate 41. Not ten minutes later the public address voice told us that Flight 570 would in fact be boarding from Gate 35.

So, again, we gathered our carry-on luggage and returned to the original gate. Just as we were settling down, the public address voice spoke again: "Thank you for participating in Delta's physical fitness program.

handmade soap
bat mitzvah israel
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang

Boarding from what gate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding from what gate?   Boarding from what gate? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 am

So my family picked up our luggage and carried it over to Gate 41. Not ten minutes later the public address voice told us that Flight 570 would in fact be boarding from Gate 35.

product development outsource
PSD to Joomla
Back to top Go down

Boarding from what gate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Builder :: General :: Jokes-
Jump to: