Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Grandma Goes To Court

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JuliasBusiness

JuliasBusiness

When Grandma Goes To Court Empty
PostSubject: When Grandma Goes To Court   When Grandma Goes To Court Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Just for chuckles...

Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.
In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,
'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.yibster.com
scottsports
Admin
scottsports

PostSubject: Re: When Grandma Goes To Court   When Grandma Goes To Court Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:45 pm

Very cute! Sounds like our government now . Alot to hide and everything seems to come to the surface.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iada-cc.com
liana
Team Builder
liana

PostSubject: Re: When Grandma Goes To Court   When Grandma Goes To Court Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:15 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://totalisation.com/index.php?spon=144
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Grandma Goes To Court   When Grandma Goes To Court Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Builder :: General :: Jokes-
Jump to: