Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Go down 
Team Builder

PostSubject: Gardens   Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:46 pm

Since we have such a nice Spring like day today I am preparing my garden with new soil and getting ready to plant.

For those who like to garden. What do you like to plant?

Right now I am concentrating on my cold weather veggies. I start most of mine from seeds and when I saw the price of the plants the other day sure glad I do. My lettuce and spinach are ready to go, my peas are just popping up and will be planted next week. My early tomatoes popped up when I was away. Just love having a greenhouse to get a jump start. It was quite a feat putting it up 2 years ago and can not believe that it has survived some noreasters here.

I alway start extra to give away, all I ask is that I get my trays back. I already have friends asking me if I have peas for them to plant.

I started my pansies late this year, but are finally starting to move faster. They always look pretty around my pond.

TRIVITA Earn Long Term Residual Income Trough Cooperative Marketing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Page 1 of 1