Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Purina Diet....‏

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sammy1

sammy1

The Purina Diet....‏ Empty
PostSubject: The Purina Diet....‏   The Purina Diet....‏ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:30 pm

The next time someone asks you a dumb question wouldn't you like to
respond like this...

---------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for Athena the wonder dog at Wal-Mart and was about to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I had little else to do, on impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again although, I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time. On the bright side though, I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard!

WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-teamed-up.com/?sammy1
liana
Team Builder
liana

PostSubject: Re: The Purina Diet....‏   The Purina Diet....‏ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Laughing I like that one! Made me laugh so hard my sides hurt!
Back to top Go down
http://totalisation.com/index.php?spon=144
diacar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Purina Diet....‏   The Purina Diet....‏ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:55 pm

Loved it Sammy !! lol!

I get asked those dumb questions all the time...and am known to be a little sarcastic myself ! May have to try a version of that one !! Razz

Di sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.squidoo.com/monavieforlife
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Purina Diet....‏   The Purina Diet....‏ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Purina Diet....‏
Page 1 of 1