Team Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Builder

Network marketing team building forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sexstonerocks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liana
Team Builder
liana

Sexstonerocks Empty
PostSubject: Sexstonerocks   Sexstonerocks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:23 am

Hi everyone,
I am making this post to advertise our friends and new neighbors . They have a band, Sexstone. f you like rock music, then you have to check them out!
They are averaging 500 hits or so every day and are getting popular by the second. They are an awesome group, are real people, and have what it takes! They are now a proud owner of Lane Productions and are getting so many people wanting to sign under them! Since where I live is centrally located to surrounding states, they are picking up many gigs and beyond! They are hot in the breaking in the industry right now!
The other day, I decided to take a nap. I could here them practicing two houses down and since I am a 'big fan', I just laid there and listened to their music.
Heck, everyday I can hear the beat of music streaming out of their home, which of course is their music!
I told them that I would promote them and put them on my site and get the word out whatever way I could. If you are not into their music, spread the link and word, I am sure someone else would be!
I myself am into all kinds of music and respect someone elses dreams. Considering they are good friends, I told them I would help them out. Here is the link:
http://www.myspace.com/sexstonerocks

P.S. There is some female flesh showing on the site, but as far as I know there is no nudity, for myspace does not allow it. Just a friendly reminder, so no one is offended, they do not tolerate obscene remarks or tolerate their Angels (the female models) getting harrassed. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://totalisation.com/index.php?spon=144
liana
Team Builder
liana

Sexstonerocks Empty
PostSubject: Update   Sexstonerocks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:07 pm

I thought I repost about Sexstone. I got to see them perform live last Friday and will be watching them again this month, I cannot wait!
They had young and older there, a huge crowd! They also have a new website:
www.sexstonerocks.com

Check it out, see for yourself! They just got done selling tickets to Superbowl Party that is being held at the Playboy Mansion and are just waiting for their breaking point! I can say that I have turned into one of their biggest fans!
If you are into music or would like your music talents to be seen,then contact them! They own Lane Productions and are always looking for fresh,new talent! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://totalisation.com/index.php?spon=144

Sexstonerocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Builder :: General :: Other-
Jump to: